- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 13 oz Swedish-style meatballs
- 6 oz egg noodles
- Add 4 Tablespoons butter and flour to skillet and whisk until it turns brown
- Slowly stir in beef broth and heavy cream.
- Add worchestershire sauce and bring to a simmer until sauce starts to thicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pre-cooked Swedish-style meatballs to the skillet and simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles.