- Large skillet
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil divided
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 lbs skirt steak cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 24 corn tortillas warmed
- 3/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
- In a gallon size resealable bag, combine sauce and steak, and marinate 1-4 hours.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and marinade, and cook—stirring frequently—until steak has browned and marinade has reduced, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve steak in tortillas and top as desired with onion and cilantro.