Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup thawed chopped frozen spinach
- 1.5 cups thawed chopped frozen artichoke hearts
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Boil spinach and artichokes in 1 cup of water until tender and drain. (Or steam in bags according to package directions.)
- Discard liquid, if any.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft.
- Stir in rest of ingredients and serve hot.