Mushroom Soup & Noodles
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 22.6 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 10 oz milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper freshly cracked
- 6 oz whole wheat egg noodles
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add ground turkey and cook fully
- Add mushroom soup, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Stir well, and simmer on low heat for 60-90 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Serve meat mixture on top of egg noodles.