Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brown ground turkey with onion.
- Spray a 9″ glass pie plate with cooking spray, and spread the meat mixture evenly in the dish.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- In small bowl, combine Bisquick, milk, and eggs.
- Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered at 400F for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.