- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 23.2 oz tomato soup
- 2 tbsp garlic salt
- 8 oz bowtie pasta
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Brown ground turkey in skillet.
- Add tomato soup.
- Add garlic salt (to taste; approximately 2 tbsp).
- Cook pasta until two minutes shy of al dente according to package directions; drain.
- Add cooked pasta to meat mixture.
- Add parmesan cheese; stir.
May use ground beef instead of ground turkey. May also use fresh onion (finely chopped and sautéed) instead of onion powder.