Angel Chicken Pasta
- Large skillet
- Medium pot
- 9×13 casserole dish
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In large skillet, melt butter on medium-high heat.
- Stir in one packet dry Italian dressing mix.
- Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup.
- Mix in cream cheese; heat through, but DO NOT BOIL.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in 9×13 dish; cover with sauce.
- Bake 60 minutes at 325F.
- While dish bakes, prepare pasta according to directions on package.
- Serve chicken and sauce over al dente angel hair pasta.