- 1 saute pan
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- Saute chicken breasts in olive oil 4-5 minutes each side, or until white.
- Add black pepper, minced garlic, minced onion, and chicken broth.
- Simmer on medium to medium-low heat 10 minutes or until broth cooks off.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cook angel hair pasta until al dente.
- Serve chicken on bed of pasta.